A skilled therapist, with high clinical and ethical standards and a warm, down-to-earth approach. Fully accredited with the UK’s lead CBT organisation (BABCP).
Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and Supervisor
Hello, I’m Charlotte. I’m an experienced and research-active cognitive behavioural therapist and supervisor with further postgraduate therapy training in the psychodynamic approach; a masters in psychology; and a mental health nursing background.
I divide my working time between private practice; working in the NHS; and completing a doctorate.
Becoming a therapist, moving to the sea
My journey of becoming a therapist began about 20 years ago. I was 19-years-old, in the landlocked midlands: volunteering on the Childline helpline; working shifts in a dementia unit; and pulling pints in an alternative 80’s nightclub. So I’ve…Continue reading
Training & Qualifications
Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Postgraduate certificate (University of South Australia, 2010)
- Postgraduate diploma (University of Exeter, 2011)
Professional & theoretical foundations
- Mental Health Nursing (University of the West of England, 2006)
- Psychology MSc (University of Bristol, 2020)
Additional postgraduate therapy training
- Psychotherapeutic studies (psychodynamic modality) postgraduate certificate (University of the West of England, 2022 [exit award equivalent])
Accreditation, Registration & Memberships
British Association of Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Fully accredited therapist and clinical supervisor
Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Registered Nurse Mental Health
British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the British Psychological Society
Online cognitive behavioural therapy to help make sense of your struggles in context, and to work out how to help things improve.
Helping other therapists to think about their work.
Specialist supervision of CBT for eating disorders is also available.
Research experience enables me to critically evaluate recommendations, and informs collaborative therapy decisions.
© Charlotte Rose, 2022
Portrait photo credit: David Mirzoeff